Email interest to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Raremark is building a software engineering team in Ukraine and are looking for their first experienced back-end developer.
You will be passionate about back-end technologies and care deeply about developing secure systems architecture and business rules that will make an impact on people who are affected by rare medical conditions. You will solve problems with support from our London-based technical team, with whom you will work collaboratively on a daily basis.
You will be proficient in Ruby, Rails, MySQL and API development.
You will be self-driven; used to working independently and within a structured, reporting framework; familiar with agile and scrum methodologies; and excellent at communication.
- Deliver high-quality software in a team environment
- Integrate yourself into the wider digital team
- Work collaboratively and not just write code against requirements
- Make sure you communicate your progress by staying on top of your JIRA tickets
- Work hard to meet deadlines
- Report directly to the senior back-end developer in London
- Be flexible as the team grows and participate in evolving our development processes
- Willingness to travel to London as required
Experience & competencies
- Restful APIs
- Building high performance, robust and scalable applications
- Experience of integrating with modern front-end frameworks such as Angular and React
- Jira / Confluence
- Upper Intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
- Good coding practices (e.g. software design patterns, documentation, in-line notes and TDD)
- It would be great if you had experience of:
Building machine learning environments
GDPR and privacy by design
What does success look like?
After three months, you will have integrated yourself into the engineering team and proved yourself as an effective and trusted addition to the BE team who is able to deliver quality code against requirements within tight deadlines.
By 6 months you will be expecting to be involved in defining the technical solutions with the senior team in London and be integral in improving development processes and practices as the team grows.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com telling us why we’re a fit for each other.