Client success manager
Boston, US; London, UK
Email interest to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Raremark (raremark.com) is looking for a Client Success Manager to lead on important client projects in clinical research. The role demands excellent organisational skills, people management and client liaison and will suit someone who thrives in establishing processes to support smooth and efficient operations. Experience in clinical research is essential. Excellent prospects for career advancement in a company that is at the forefront of digital healthcare.
You will be self-driven; used to working independently and within a structured, reporting framework and excellent at building professional relationships. You will enjoy travelling and meeting those at the forefront of drug development in rare disease.
- Delivering projects on time and on budget
- Delivering against agreed success milestones
- Co-ordinating the Raremark team and our external partners to deliver
- Anticipating any bottlenecks and solving issues as they arise
- Developing strong relationships with clients and your extended team
- Preparing regular status updates and leading on client calls
Experience & competencies
- A life sciences degree and at least 5 years’ experience in clinical research
- Excellent people skills, proven ability to build relationships over time
- Used to working with international teams
- Willing to embrace our values of enterprise, boldness, responsibility and intellectual curiosity
- Familiar with project management tools
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com telling us why we’re a fit for each other.