Digital marketing manager
Email interest to:email@example.com
Our company is at the forefront of digital communications in health.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who will bring their skills, experience, and judgement to bear in developing the company’s digital marketing proposition and capabilities. We must adapt quickly and overtake our competition.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will help formulate the company’s marketing strategy and oversee its implementation across the company’s various websites and regions, with the aim of increasing competitive advantage and, ultimately, driving revenue.
- Assist the Marketing department in designing, developing and implementing a joined-up search marketing strategy, including both organic and paid search. The strategy will focus on: driving Raremark’s digital evolution; driving new opportunities through search engines; optimising the company’s websites; improving efficiencies in paid and organic search; decreasing the acquisition costs of leads; and improving the company’s search visibility.
- Increase rankings of webpages on SERPs, with a particular focus on high-value keywords.
- Improve performance and efficiency of paid and organic search campaigns, with the aim of
driving more leads and sales. Expand paid search in the domain of video advertising.
- Improve the backlink profile of the company’s website.
- Engage the company in developing its digital proposition and capabilities and support the Product Team in the transformational journey.
- Take responsibility for keyword research (i.e. finding keywords with high search volume,
identifying national, language and search engine differences, finding new keyword
opportunities, identifying search journeys, assess habits of different demographic groups, assess performance on mobile and desktop).
- Deploy white-hat practices to implement the search marketing strategy, using optimisation techniques and tactics which focus on a human audience.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting on all search marketing. Build tailored reports by country (e.g. US Desktop, UK Desktop, US Mobile, UK Mobile, Bing US, etc.). Reports will include results from organic and paid search campaigns, webpage ranking positions, keyword research, data on which keywords are driving conversions, technical condition of the company’s websites, and other relevant metrics.
- Analyse data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported, and from the data develop performance metrics to provide recommendations and continually revise campaign strategy.
- Monitor emerging industry trends and stay up-to-date on digital trends for websites, SEO, digital marketing, etc.
The candidate will be working in the field of search marketing, with specific responsibility for designing and implementing SEO & Paid campaigns. The ideal candidate should be up-to-date with recent Google ads and search engine.
Essential skills and experience
- Candidate must demonstrate a clear passion for online marketing
- Analytical mind-set
- Creative, innovative and resourceful
- Challenging and results-orientated
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Experience of using tool sets like Google Ads, Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
- Committed and dependable – does what he/she says he/she will do
- Live the company values of boldness, responsibility, curiosity and enterprise
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we’re a fit for each other.