Email interest to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Editorial Co-ordinator at Raremark supports the content team in publishing up-to-date, accurate and empathetic content to educate families affected by a rare condition.
Raremark’s purpose is to create a future in which rare medical conditions are as well recognised as the common.
Our Editorial Co-ordinator is an important role in supporting our team of editors, writers and digital marketeers to ensure the smooth running of Raremark’s editorial process. We are looking for a passionate, committed and caring individual, who would appreciate the opportunity to work at a growing start-up at the forefront of digital health.
- Uploading content to Raremark’s content management system (CMS) Jarvis with appropriate links and tags to track content
- Co-ordinating monthly newsletters to Raremark’s patient communities
- Liaising with external writers, including patients, scientists, clinicians and nurses
- Managing Raremark’s editorial planning calendar
Experience & competencies
- Ideally, a healthcare or science degree and at least four years’ work experience
- Excellent project management skills and a proven ability to build relationships
- Able to work with international teams, in different time zones and locations
- Strong writing skills and able to learn new software tools
- Willing to embrace the company values of boldness, responsibility, curiosity and enterprise
What does success look like?
After six months, our Editorial Co-ordinator will have become the key link in the editorial team, managing many of the day-to-day processes and ensuring the smooth running of the team. This is a newly created position.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com telling us why we’re a fit for each other.