Email interest to:email@example.com
Raremark is building a software engineering team in Ukraine and are looking for their first experienced front-end developer.
You will be passionate about front-end technologies and care deeply about developing amazing user journeys that will make a positive impact on people who are affected by rare medical conditions. You will solve problems with support by a senior technical team based in London who you will speak to daily and who will fly out every month.
You will be self-driven; used to working independently and within a structured, reporting framework; familiar with agile and scrum methodologies; and excellent at communication.
- Integrate yourself into the wider digital team
- Work collaboratively and not just write code against requirements
- Make sure you communicate your progress by staying on top of your JIRA tickets
- Work hard to meet deadlines
- Report directly to the senior front-end developer in London
- Be flexible as the team grows and be part of evolving development processes
- Willingness to travel to London as required
- Deliver great software
Experience & competencies
- Angular / React / Vue
- SaSS / SCSS / BEM
- Rest APIs
- Building high-performance web applications
- Building delightful user experiences on the web
- Responsive development
- Upper Intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
- Good coding practices (e.g. software design patterns, documentation, in-line notes and TDD)
- It would be great if you had some knowledge of Rails
What does success look like?
After three months, you will have integrated yourself into the engineering team and proved yourself as an effective and trusted addition to the FE team who is able to deliver quality code against requirements within tight deadlines.
By 6 months you will be expecting to be involved in defining the technical solutions with the senior team in London and be integral in improving development processes as the team grows.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we’re a fit for each other.