Email interest to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Raremark (raremark.com) is looking for a Research Associate to gather data and intelligence on drug development, the biopharmaceutical sector, therapeutic indications of interest to the company, and industry contacts who may become future clients. The role demands excellent research and analytical skills, a head for numbers, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to translate complex information into concise, internal briefs and reports that can be easily understood. The position would suit an individual who wants to apply their scientific background to the burgeoning field of digital health tech. Experience in a market data/research environment (or similar) is preferred. The position offers excellent prospects for career advancement.
- Conduct research on rare (orphan) diseases of strategic interest to Raremark, with a particular focus on the activities of the research-based biopharmaceutical industry
- Create therapeutic area briefs as required, eg: for new Raremark community launches
- Support business development function, eg: by identifying potential clients at companies of interest, and setting up meetings with them
- Maintain and update internal knowledge bank of data & resources
- Maintain and update lists of external conferences focused on rare disease
- Contribute to development and growth of data & analysis activities within business development function
- Stay informed of developments in rare disease R&D
Experience & competencies
- Life sciences degree (minimum 2:1)
- 2 years’ experience in a market data/research environment
- Comfortable interrogating databases (eg: Cortellis, Datamonitor, EvaluatePharma), extracting information from online resources, and writing briefs/reports
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com telling us why we’re a fit for each other.