Social media manager
This position is remote-first with onboarding in London.
Email interest to:email@example.com
Our company is at the forefront of digital communications in health.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who will bring their skills, experience, and judgement to bear in developing the company’s digital marketing proposition and capabilities.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing Manager, the Social Media Manager will help in formulating the company’s marketing strategy and oversee its implementation across the company’s various websites and regions, with the aim of increasing competitive advantage and, ultimately, driving revenue.
The role is based in London + full time remote (work from home option) eventually. The role will manage content plans for a wide range of social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube), oversee social advertising campaigns and provide insight and strategic recommendations to the team on all things social.
- Amplify marketing communications strategy across social platforms, developing creative content plans with considered and agreed measures in place
- Delivery of monthly social media content calendars
- Develop influencer strategy around healthcare professionals, patient ambassadors and delivering paid and unpaid activity as required.
- Social media copywriting across all posts and ads – lifting CTR
- Engage the company in developing its digital proposition and capabilities and support the Product Team in the transformational journey.
- Conduct campaign evaluations to determine social ROI, reporting back to wider team.
- Assist the marketing team in designing, developing and implementing a joined-up search marketing strategy, including both organic and paid search. The strategy will focus on: driving Raremark’s digital evolution; driving new opportunities through search engines; optimising the company’s websites; improving efficiencies in paid and organic search; decreasing the acquisition costs of leads; and improving the company’s search visibility.
- Increase rankings of webpages on SERPs, with a particular focus on high-value keywords.
Who are you
Proven experience in Social media management and delivery, including paid strategy and management, channel optimisation, content creation and copy writing, communications planning and execution
Essential skills and experience
- Experience within social media – a minimum of 2-3 years is required
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship management and social marketing conversation skills
- Strong analytical skills including familiarity with social media reporting tools
- Challenging and results-orientated
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Analytical mind-set
- Committed and dependable – does what he/she says he/she will do
- Live the company values of boldness, responsibility, curiosity and enterprise
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of using tool like Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Agorapulse and Google Analytics & Google Ads
- A large proportion of our clients are based in US so an understanding of the nuances of the US v UK v ROW is beneficial
- Passionate about trends in social media and new technologies
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we’re a fit for each other.